Bravenet Guestmap

Show me where you came from !
Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Cain Bumper Sticker

I received my Cain bumper sticker in the mail this weekend.
It is now displayed proudly on my car.
According to Janeane Garofalo and other leftists this makes me racist.
Their logic escapes me.
;-P



Yes, a woman or "A person of color" could not POSSIBLY be conservative. You are so wise Janeane. Thank you so much for instructing people how they should, nay MUST think. That's not racist or sexist at all !

Actors and Actresses, is there anything they don't know ?

I guess the things they don't know would be filled in by rock stars and the like.

I'm casting my vote because of what Lady Gaga said !

Janeane,
Have you ever heard of projection ?
Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.
;-)

No comments: